03/5/2022 12:16 am  #1

Birthday

Birthday greetings, Bing, up there in the sky.
Probably on the sky golf course whistling and humming and singing.

03/5/2022 3:48 pm  #2

Re: Birthday

Yes, indeed! Happy Birthday Bing. Trying to decide what album(s) to play tonight in you honor.

All the best,
Paul M. Mock

08/5/2022 2:19 am  #3

Lovely sentiments, gents. I'm late to this birthday party but I did remember just in time, with hours to go and played two CDs from "The Complete United Artists Sessions" box set. Some lovely, late mellow 1970's Bing, bless him. Really stirred again by "That's What Life Is All About" and "At My Time Of Life".

03/5/2023 3:45 pm  #4

Well now...let's tack on another year here, shall we? Now 120th to be exact. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BING!!!!! 

Hoping this post finds all of you in good health and fine spirits.  CELEBRATE!!!

All the best,
Paul M. Mock

03/5/2023 4:26 pm  #5

paulmock wrote:

Well now...let's tack on another year here, shall we? Now 120th to be exact. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BING!!!!! 

Hoping this post finds all of you in good health and fine spirits.  CELEBRATE!!!

Whether Bing was born in 1901, 1903, or 1904 - he was the greatest of all-time. I personally am still not 100% on the 1903 date, but that's me. 

It's nice to see Bing being mentioned more in the news and online!

03/5/2023 5:43 pm  #6

I really look forward to both what kind of celebratory things we’ll see for the 120th along with how well his name is able to get out there.

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

04/5/2023 6:34 am  #7

Sorry I'm late for the Clambake! I'll have Toddy for the Body and wish Bing a Happy Belated Birthday!  🎂🍻

Board footera