04/1/2013 2:21 pm  #1

Dramatic Work Of Bing Crosby Poll

I started a new poll on my blog in regards to Bing's dramatic work - check it out.

http://bingfan03.blogspot.com/

I wish Bing would have done more dramatic roles because he was quite good at it!

04/1/2013 4:32 pm  #2

Re: Dramatic Work Of Bing Crosby Poll

While I am not all that familiar with Bing's film work, I have seen "Country Girl" and he was splendid in it. I voted for that  role.

All the best,
Paul M. Mock

06/1/2013 3:04 am  #3

I'd like to vote in the poll but the only dramatic role of Bing's which I've seen in the last few years is THE COUNTRY GIRL so I don't believe I'm qualified to make a choice.

16/1/2013 6:31 pm  #4

I voted for "Little Boy Lost". I thought Bing was very good in this role. He was very real with his emotions!

Peace and Love! 

17/1/2013 6:51 am  #5

That last scene in "Little Boy Lost" is a real tearjerker. Gets me every time.

17/1/2013 6:54 pm  #6

Malcolm Macfarlane wrote:

That last scene in "Little Boy Lost" is a real tearjerker. Gets me every time.

And regrettably very rarely seen. And I don't think it has been available on video in any form for some time. Any one know better? 

18/1/2013 11:27 pm  #7

Although I really like Little Boy Lost, I voted for The Country Girl, because it is, indeed, my favorite dramatic role by Bing.

Regarding Little Boy Lost, I don't think it is available on DVD, but in the United States, Netflix subscribers can watch it by using Netflix's "Watch Instantly" service. That's how my wife and I watched it again a few months ago. There is also a very nice article on Little Boy Lost written by Michael Collins in a somewhat recent issue of BING Magazine.

Board footera