27/1/2023 2:45 am  #1

Dixie Lee Crosby - I Apologize

It's hard to find records by Dixie Lee Crosby. Dixie never recorded "I Apologize" commericially, but she sang it in a movie short. Her voice was better than it was given credit for...

04/2/2023 4:14 am  #2

Re: Dixie Lee Crosby - I Apologize

I was pleased to hear that David but I reckon she sang much better in her duets with Bing.

08/2/2023 4:01 am  #3

Dixie had a nice voice! I love her duets with Bing. Some people don't care for their duets. I hear the love between them. I feel Bing was most uncomfortable when singing with Gary. They were good together but Bing always sounded uncomfortable with Gary. To me anyway.

14/2/2023 5:50 pm  #4

Blonde56 wrote:

Dixie had a nice voice! I love her duets with Bing. Some people don't care for their duets. I hear the love between them. I feel Bing was most uncomfortable when singing with Gary. They were good together but Bing always sounded uncomfortable with Gary. To me anyway.

I really liked Dixie's singing too. I liked some of Bing's duets with Gary as well. Putting the book aside, I think Gary had a decent voice. I think an underrated duet pairing was Bing and Judy Garland. I loved their duets but they aren't remembered much.

Board footera