28/10/2021 6:49 pm  #1

Anyone Have Any Bing Crosby Wants?

I was looking through some of my books and albums, and I have some extra Bing material. If anyone have any wants or needs, post them here. Bing fans are the most generous fans, and they love to share Bing with everyone!

04/11/2021 12:21 am  #2

Re: Anyone Have Any Bing Crosby Wants?

The main thing that I am after at the moment are the The Crosby Collection (I believe that's the title) books by Fred Reynolds, which even if someone just had a PDF copy, I would be eternally grateful. I have always enjoyed the Jonzo/Sepia notes that talk about and compare takes on songs, and those books look right up my alley.

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

06/11/2021 2:56 pm  #3

Re: Anyone Have Any Bing Crosby Wants?

ModernBingFan0377 wrote:

The main thing that I am after at the moment are the The Crosby Collection (I believe that's the title) books by Fred Reynolds, which even if someone just had a PDF copy, I would be eternally grateful. I have always enjoyed the Jonzo/Sepia notes that talk about and compare takes on songs, and those books look right up my alley.

Those books are EXTREMELY hard to find. I got my copies years ago - probably even pre 2000 and they were rare then but they are excellent books. I'll keep my eye open for them.

Board footera