New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
Dear all,
I have recently written an article for BING Magazine in which I discuss my favorite Bing Crosby books. It will appear in the upcoming issue of the magazine, which Malcolm tells me has been sent to the printer recently.
Today I used some of the research that I did for that article to record a video in which I talk about what I consider to be the best books on Bing, and I show my copies of some of them to the camera. If you're interested, here it is:
As always, thanks for your attention and for your interest in all things Bing!
AGF
Offline
Thanks a lot, Anton G.-F.!
I asked David Lobosco about books written about Bing nearly a year ago, so it is really interesting for me to know other opinions on this topic.
Also I need to say that you made a very interesting video-research (if I can call it so) and made something like reviews (or plot summaries) on each book, so it will be really helpful for me and all other Bing's fans.)))
Offline
Thanks for your presentation Anton. One book which was helpful to me during my research a couple of decades ago is J Roger Osterholm's Bing Crosby: A Bio-Bibliography. It was (and still is) a helpful, concise reference book but it's not really for the general Crosby fan. That there have been so many books in Bing reminded me that the Introduction to Malcolm Macfarlane and Ken Crossland's book Perry Como in 2009 notes their disbelief that there were no other books about him.
Offline
Was about to post with this very question! Thanks for your work, Anton!