New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
I recently came across this seldom heard Christmas song by Bing: It's Christmas.
It comes from the Christmas sing with Bing programme of 1959 (and was also used in the programme of 1960).
Wouldn't it be wonderful to have CD(s) of the songs on the Christmas sing with Bing programmes? I wonder why nobody has taken up on this. Some quite good songs on these shows!
Offline
Hi Archiefit,
Your mention of this CD struck a cord; I believe I have it somewhere - but haven't played it in ages. I must look it up. Well, something to do for the Second Christmas day. (We actually have two over here: small country, long holidays!)