11/7/2019 7:03 pm  #1

My entire Bing Crosby CD Collection must be sold - interested?

It is with a very heavy heart that due to severe financial issues I'm currently facing, I have to start parting with various collections I have acquired over the years, and one of these includes my entire Bing Crosby collection on CD and DVD. Before starting to list these items on places such as eBay, I wanted to put out feelers to see if anyone on here would be interested in any of the items I have (as I want these to have a new home where they will be appreciated by fellow Bing fans).

My CD collection includes nearly every commercial recording of Bing's that was put out on CD, from the entire "Chronological/Through the Years" series, the rare "Harry Lillis" series, special ICC-only releases, and much much more. If there is a version listed on the "Bing Crosby Discography" section, I likely have it. There are also some Redmond Nostalgia CDs, as well.

If anyone on the board is interested, feel free to reply to me privately with the item or items you are interested in and we'll start from there.

Zane Johnson

12/7/2019 6:59 am  #2

Re: My entire Bing Crosby CD Collection must be sold - interested?

Hello Zane. Sorry to hear you are having to offload your Bing collection. Do you by chance have the Max Sennet shorts on good quality DVD?
Thanks
Jace

14/7/2019 4:18 pm  #3

Sent ya a message!

14/7/2019 6:07 pm  #4

Jace wrote:

Hello Zane. Sorry to hear you are having to offload your Bing collection. Do you by chance have the Max Sennet shorts on good quality DVD?
Thanks
Jace

Unfortunately, no. My copies are of the shorts are poor quality.

Zane Johnson

14/7/2019 9:32 pm  #5

Zane, what a shame you have been put into this situation.
I hope something good will happen.
Something may happen if you think of Bing as a couple of good things happened to me because of Bing. Made me think at 5he time he may have been St. Bing.
Anyway good fortunes for you in the future.

16/7/2019 10:05 pm  #6

Hi Zane,

So sorry to hear about your situation. Times like this are never easy. I will keep you in my thoughts.

I am a brand new member so cannot private message you until I have made three posts but was wondering if you still have the chronological CDs available? If so, what are you asking for them?

Look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Chris

17/7/2019 5:57 pm  #7

Skittles10 wrote:

Hi Zane,

So sorry to hear about your situation. Times like this are never easy. I will keep you in my thoughts.

I am a brand new member so cannot private message you until I have made three posts but was wondering if you still have the chronological CDs available? If so, what are you asking for them?

Look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have all of them available *except* volumes 26, 30, 40 and 43, which I recently just sold to another board member.

I am currently asking $15.00 per "Chronological..." CD (which includes free shipping), but if buying in bulk, I will definitely reduce the price.

Best regards,

Zane

Zane Johnson

19/7/2019 12:35 pm  #8

If anyone is interested in anything in my collection, please notify me by PM before Sunday, July 21st, as I will begin offering my items up on eBay at that point. Thanks to everyone who contacted me with interest, and with the very kinds thoughts.

Sincerely,

Zane

Last edited by zanereed (19/7/2019 12:35 pm)

Zane Johnson

30/7/2019 12:45 pm  #9

For those who are interested in the Bing "Redmond Nostalgia" CDs, those are currently available on eBay (just type in "Bing Crosby Redmond Nostalgia" and you should find them easily). Some of the auctions end today (7/30/2019), and the rest in the next couple of days. I also have all 5 of the "Harry Lillis" series up on eBay as well.

Zane Johnson

Board footera