17/1/2015 9:23 pm  #1


Bing on Cinemoi

There is a station on our Verizon cable line up I discoverd called Cinemoi. They are now showing a one hour bio on Bing. It seems like it is dealing with mostly his movie work and international film critics are discussing Bing. 

Last week I watched a documentary on Gene Kelly that was quite good.

Does anyone else get this channel?

Last edited by Lobosco (18/1/2015 1:05 am)

 

17/1/2015 11:19 pm  #2


Re: Bing on Cinemoi

Sounds like the series described in the latest BING magazine in Bing on the Box.

 

18/1/2015 2:47 am  #3


Re: Bing on Cinemoi

You are correct! It was a nice documentary. I'll have to see if I can catch the whole thing sometime. They were having one on Frank Sinatra tonight too.

The Gene Kelly documentary was great though.

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera

Spread the word about CROSBY FAN WORLD http://crosbyfanworld.boardhost.com