New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that, after a couple of months of complete silence, I've published a new entry in my Bing Crosby on CD blog. This time it's a review of the first volume of the AFRS Basic Music Library series (Sounds of Yesteryear). If you're interested in reading it, you can access it here:
I hope you enjoy it. Though not as good as the Sepia releases, these CDs from Sounds of Yesteryear are also very recommendable!
Anton G.-F.
Martin, Tenn., USA.
Offline
Thanks Anton. As usual, your comments are pertinent and interesting and hopefully will be widely read. Cheers from Graham 'Down under'
Offline
Graham,
Thanks for your very nice words about my blog. I am glad that you enjoy my reviews, and I just wish I had more free time to publish them more often...