19/10/2011 6:42 pm  #1

The Crosby Calendar

I'm getting a lot of very good feedback about the 2012 calendar. There's a small supply left if you haven't got yours. Go to http://www.bingmagazine.co.uk/bingmagazine/calendar.htm for details.

20/10/2011 3:20 pm  #2

Re: The Crosby Calendar

Very good -a first class selection of pics.  And at the end of the year, shorn of the calendar element, they make a very good addition to a personal photo archive of Bing.

The present one has Bing with a pistol , Bing behind bars, Bing fighting over a chicken, Bing being decapitated, Bing with a bevy of beauties, and Bing in wheelchair, amongst others.

20/10/2011 4:06 pm  #3

Richard Baker wrote:

Very good -a first class selection of pics.  And at the end of the year, shorn of the calendar element, they make a very good addition to a personal photo archive of Bing.

The present one has Bing with a pistol , Bing behind bars, Bing fighting over a chicken, Bing being decapitated, Bing with a bevy of beauties, and Bing in wheelchair, amongst others.

Now THAT really sounds like something I'd want hanging on my kitchen wall for a month!!!!!

All the best,
Paul M. Mock

09/1/2014 8:07 am  #4

In the winter 2012 edition of BING magazine we announced that the 2013 calendar would be our last because of falling orders. We should have reminded our members of this in the latest issue of the magazine becuase we have had many queries in recent weeks asking where the 2014 calendar is! However one member has pointed out that if you get out the old 2003 calendar the days in 2014 all fall on the same dates and the same will apply to the 2004 calendar in 2015.

09/1/2014 3:08 pm  #5

Someone on ebay makes many calendars of all different people and he has a Bing calendar. I purchased a James Cagney off of him and it is very nice.

Peace and Love! 

09/1/2014 3:24 pm  #6

Correction: 2004 was a leap year so that calendar won't work for 2015.

15/1/2014 12:56 pm  #7

If you go to ebay store called ANDTHERE'SMOREWHERETHATCAMEFROM and contact BOBSMUGSNMORE He will send you info about his Crosby Calendar. He has nothing in store right now but will make the calendars if more people want them. I purchased the Cagney Calendar and it's very nice. Glossy photos and plastic covers!

Peace and Love! 

15/1/2014 1:04 pm  #8

I sent Richard Bob's email. Meanwhile I accidently erased it, so I can't post it. I can always get intouch with him and get it. If anyone wants it.

Peace and Love! 

16/1/2014 12:54 pm  #9

48blonde wrote:

I sent Richard Bob's email. Meanwhile I accidently erased it, so I can't post it. I can always get intouch with him and get it. If anyone wants it.

The e mail address provided by Carmela is KARPINR@aol.com

I have no further information beyond that given by Carmela, but have a tiny reproduction of the face of the calendar offered, which I have been unable to mount here. There appears to be no website.

I would add that for  two weeks I have had a respiratory infection acquired from my youngest grandchild over Christmas, that has resulted in me becoming very detached from this board. With the aid of anti-biotics I am now recovering and hope normal service will be resumed shortly. 

Board footera