New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

I have received a request that my discography (reached by clicking on the appropriate title on the banner running across the top of this page) should be expanded to include DVDs of TV shows.
Fair enough, but I don't really need to. The pages attached to the 'Bing' Magazine site list the TV shows and Malcolm Macfarlane has kept them all up to date by adding all recent issues of DVDs.
If you wish to avoid scanning right through all of them to find issued DVDs your browser should enable you to search on titles - or even just 'DVD' to see that has become available on which DVD.
Just click on 'Bing's T.V.' again at the top.
By the way, if anyone would like to volunteer a brief review of the recently issued DVDs of TV (and film), please do so.
Offline
A wonderful resource, Jarbie.
I recently got a copy of the new Universal Backlot release, and may post my thoughts here after I finish watching all of the movies.