05/11/2012 11:40 am  #1

Bing Crosby - Day By Day

Some of you may have my book “Bing Crosby – Day by Day"  which was published by Scarecrow Press in 2001. The book is an in-depth look at Bing’s activities virtually on a day by day basis. The publishers have recently advised me that they have now sold the entire stock and after discussions with them, it has been agreed that there will not be a reprint. I have therefore placed an updated version of the book on the BING magazine site for all to see and in the hope that it will help researchers get accurate facts about Bing’s life and career. If you would like to see it, go to www.bingmagazine.co.uk and click on the link on the left hand side.

05/11/2012 12:00 pm  #2

Re: Bing Crosby - Day By Day

Malcolm, your work was a fantastically comprehensive piece of truly original research. I personally know of no other comparable work relating to any othe major star.

Placing the complete version on the internet in this way will make it available to a much wider group and I'm sure it will provide endless fascination to many. The detail is such that if you haven't recorded it, one can readily believe that Bing did not do it (whatever ''it'' might be!)

08/11/2012 10:35 pm  #3

Re: Bing Crosby - Day By Day

Malcolm, that is exceedingly generous of you. Now that's the sort of e-book that could get me thinking about getting an e-reader device!

Board footera