27/9/2026 7:22 am  #1


ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting

Our October meeting is scheduled for next Sunday, 4th October.

Please feel free to join the meeting from 7.30pm (BST/GMT+1/UTC+1) for a 7.45pm start (see link below):
 

Topic: ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting
Time: Oct 4, 2026 07:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84791603156?pwd=j2U5gceSKqFs7U13NvteFcqKOXx3dw.1  
Meeting ID: 847 9160 3156
Passcode: 828281
---

 

27/9/2026 8:38 am  #2


Re: ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting

Can't Wait!

 

27/9/2026 9:23 am  #3


Re: ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting

Pantelis Kavouras wrote:

Can't Wait!

Likewise!
 

 

27/9/2026 9:28 am  #4


Re: ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting

Thanks for your enthusiasm both Pantelis and Ticko!

I can tell you that we have something very special lined up that will transport us back to October 1977...

     •Thread Starter
 

Yesterday 9:52 pm  #5


Re: ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting

Great meeting. Thanks for hosting once again, Jace!

 

Yesterday 9:53 pm  #6


Re: ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting

So glad you enjoyed it, Ticko! Thanks to everybody for their participation and contribution to the meeting...

     •Thread Starter
 

Today 3:01 pm  #7


Re: ICC OCTOBER Online Meeting

So sorry that I missed yet another meeting. I had no choice, my niece had a baby girl and I missed out on seeing her when she was born a month ago.  My niece does not live close by . When my nephew drives there that is when I go. On the way there I got so sick because I did not sleep or eat and left very early. I combination of that and that the air smelled very bad on Long Island because fog brought the pollution closer to ground, I wound up feeling nauseous. On the way home, I told my nephew to put air on. Anyway, I will have to check out meeting on YouTube today. I am sure I missed a great one.

 

Board footera

Spread the word about CROSBY FAN WORLD http://crosbyfanworld.boardhost.com