13/9/2026 7:14 pm  #1


Top O' the Morning

Was this movie released on blue ray yet? I think a seller on ebay is selling a bootleg copy of it on blue ray.

 

13/9/2026 9:05 pm  #2


Re: Top O' the Morning

Not an official copy. Too bad they didn't make the movie in color too. Paramount went cheap on this film when they really shouldn't have.

 

13/9/2026 9:17 pm  #3


Re: Top O' the Morning

I only caught up with this film last weekend. I said else where it was the last of the starring roles that I needed to watch.

I agree with David. This should have been made in colour. It might have had a look like John Ford's The Quiet Man.

 

13/9/2026 9:17 pm  #4


Re: Top O' the Morning

Greg Van Beek informed me about a colorized version being available in YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AB45TmpdeU&t=4247s

It is a fair project, although in general I do not mind. 

Even being born in 2004 I was exposed in BW pictures early on and I can appreciate as well teh BW cinematography.

Top O' The Morning is quite enjoyable, the music is very nice and the chemistry between Bing and Ann is indeed rare.

 

Board footera

Spread the word about CROSBY FAN WORLD http://crosbyfanworld.boardhost.com