21/7/2026 11:16 pm  #1


Bing Crosby signed check

I just purchased a signed Check by Bing Crosby for $45. I will try and post it here but do not understand how to do it here. Anyway, I purchased it because it was written the month and year I was born June 1964. It is on a check with Bing's name printed on top and signed by Bing. I know his signature by now.
I think I uploaded it! Is it worth $45?

Last edited by Blonde56 (26/7/2026 9:16 pm)

 

22/7/2026 8:20 am  #2


Re: Bing Crosby signed check

Is it signed on the back by Leo Lynn?

 

22/7/2026 11:11 am  #3


Re: Bing Crosby signed check

Malcolm, Hi! I did not get it in mail yet. I will let you know. Leo Lynn signed the back on most of them? Did not know that. I am not familiar with the checks. But Bing's signature looks real so I took a chance. And the seller, sells a lot of Old Hollywood memorabilia. I will feel like a fool if I wasted $45 on a fake Bing check.

     •Thread Starter
 

22/7/2026 11:16 am  #4


Re: Bing Crosby signed check

Malcolm, I looked at posting again and back is signed by someone, hard to make it out. It looks like Bob Milt? The B is written like Bing's B.

Last edited by Blonde56 (22/7/2026 1:19 pm)

     •Thread Starter
 

23/7/2026 6:18 am  #5


Re: Bing Crosby signed check

Don't worry, I'm sure it's genuine.  Leo Lynn didn't sign the back of every "Cash" check, but he did sometimes.

 

23/7/2026 11:36 am  #6


Re: Bing Crosby signed check

Thanks Malcolm, I will let you know more when it arrives.

     •Thread Starter
 

26/7/2026 9:15 pm  #7


Re: Bing Crosby signed check

Malcolm, Check came. I am going to frame it. The back looks as if Bing signed it. The first name looks like Bing(same B)that Bing writes but last name is a mystery. Looks like Milt? Anyone know anything about this?

     •Thread Starter
 

27/7/2026 6:04 am  #8


Re: Bing Crosby signed check

Carmela, can we see an image of the back?

 

Board footera

Spread the word about CROSBY FAN WORLD http://crosbyfanworld.boardhost.com