New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
I just purchased a signed Check by Bing Crosby for $45. I will try and post it here but do not understand how to do it here. Anyway, I purchased it because it was written the month and year I was born June 1964. It is on a check with Bing's name printed on top and signed by Bing. I know his signature by now.
I think I uploaded it! Is it worth $45?
Last edited by Blonde56 (26/7/2026 9:16 pm)
Offline
Is it signed on the back by Leo Lynn?
Offline
Malcolm, Hi! I did not get it in mail yet. I will let you know. Leo Lynn signed the back on most of them? Did not know that. I am not familiar with the checks. But Bing's signature looks real so I took a chance. And the seller, sells a lot of Old Hollywood memorabilia. I will feel like a fool if I wasted $45 on a fake Bing check.
Offline
Malcolm, I looked at posting again and back is signed by someone, hard to make it out. It looks like Bob Milt? The B is written like Bing's B.
Last edited by Blonde56 (22/7/2026 1:19 pm)
Offline
Don't worry, I'm sure it's genuine. Leo Lynn didn't sign the back of every "Cash" check, but he did sometimes.
Offline
Thanks Malcolm, I will let you know more when it arrives.
Offline
Malcolm, Check came. I am going to frame it. The back looks as if Bing signed it. The first name looks like Bing(same B)that Bing writes but last name is a mystery. Looks like Milt? Anyone know anything about this?
Offline
Carmela, can we see an image of the back?