New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
Dear all,
To celebrate the 200th issue of BING Magazine, I have recorded this video about the ICC and the magazine that premieres TODAY, July 21, 2025 at these times:
4:00 p.m. US Eastern Time
3:00 p.m. US Central Time
9:00 p.m. British Time
10:00 p.m. Central European Time
You may watch it by clicking on this link during the premiere or at any time after the premiere, since it will be lodged permanently at this same link:
I hope you enjoy it, and congratulations everyone on the publication of this landmark issue of BING!
AGF
Offline
If anyone would like a one-off free copy of issue #200 in PDF form, they should email me at macwilmslo@aol.com and I will send them one. No obligation.
Offline
Malcolm Macfarlane wrote:
If anyone would like a one-off free copy of issue #200 in PDF form, they should email me at macwilmslo@aol.com and I will send them one. No obligation.
Thanks, Malcolm. I just included this information in the description of the video itself. You'll find it right under the video.
Offline

Just reading through it. Excellent mag. I always learn something new with every issue. Thanks to all the team who produce it! ![]()