19/12/2014 4:20 pm  #1

CHRISTMAS WISHES

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND MAY BING CONTINUE PLAYING A PART IN MAKING YOUR YULETIDE BRIGHT

20/12/2014 1:09 am  #2

Re: CHRISTMAS WISHES

Thanks Richard! And a Very Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Bingers in Bingdom! Carmela

Peace and Love! 

22/12/2014 4:46 pm  #3

The very brightest and happiest and merriest wishes of the season go to all of you here at Crosby Fan World. Many thanks for sharing all of the vast knowledge each of you posseses. I have learned (and continue to learn) a great deal of "All Things Bing" by visting here. 

All the best,
Paul M. Mock

23/12/2014 1:16 am  #4

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year one and all.
I dislike all the networks and other establishments are saying Happy Holidays. Have they forgotten that it is Christmas.
Besides they don't really have any holidays at this time of year, here in the U.S., just Christmas Day and New Years Day, if they are lucky. No Boxing Day holiday. Holidays are when you take vacation time.

23/12/2014 9:50 am  #5

I would just like to add my very best wishes for Christmas and the New Year to all my fellow Crosby Fan World members.
It is far too long since I made a contribution to the board, but I check in on a daily basis, and - as Paul mentions above - have benefited greatly from the generosity of spirit shown by dedicated Crosby-philes in sharing their knowledge and experiences with the wider Crosby community.
I look forward to continuing my exploration of Bing's remarkable life and career throughout 2015.
In the meantime - and at the risk of upsetting Ron even more! - Happy Holiday!

24/12/2014 1:26 am  #6

When I 'count my blessings' during this season, as Bing advises, I count the many good-hearted and knowledgeable friends that the sharing a love of his music has brought!  Present company all included.

24/12/2014 7:28 pm  #7

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my Bing friends!

Board footera