New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
Within the last day or two I caught a glimpse of a reference to Bing on one of our free-to-air TV channels in Australia. It showed a young woman sitting in a cocktail lounge sipping what was claimed to be Bing Crosby's favourite drink, a cocktail which was a revolting blue colour of unknown mixture. I wonder if it was a segment on a Bing Crosby restaurant in the USA because there was a shot of a beige-coloured building but I couldn't make out its name. Anyway, reference to Bing in our media is most unusual these days. Incidentally, I don't think the drinker liked the cocktail; she remarked on how strong it was.
Offline

Maybe the drink was named after Bing's blue eyes, but Bing himself never heard of it or drank it.