New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Online!

I’ve yet to assess in depth the differences, so I’m seeing if anyone here knows the answer.
When looking at the two versions of More Than You Know, there is a 1:45 difference between the one release on New Tricks and the one off of the Mosiac set, with an obvious difference in audio quality between the two. My best guess is that the Mosiac one was an edited down version for the CBS radio shows, while the one on New Tricks was the full version. If anyone has any more insight, please let me know.
Offline

I believe you are right. I think the one for New Tricks was the longer version - and in my opinion the better version!
Online!

The only things I’d say that are better about the Mosiac one is that it’s running at the right speed (the long version seems to run 3% fast, when put tracks are played simultaneously a speed difference is evident) and the sound quality. It’s nice to have two versions though, even if it’s just an edit.