08/6/2022 10:48 pm  #1

A Musical Autobiography

I quite like the re-recordings on the album, and I know most of you have the sets from SEPIA containing the re-recordings, but I just discovered something nice. UMe put the full Musical Autobiography up for purchase and streaming in the US!

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

09/6/2022 12:28 am  #2

Re: A Musical Autobiography

I just spent 15 minutes searching for Bing on Ume and couldn't find him. I found a 100 other artists but not Bing.  They don't even have a Search button, i found an "Artists" button where you then choose from the alphabet first letter of the person you''re looking for.  I chose B and then I chose C and nuthin'.  I think I'll just get out my CD, that's a lot faster.
But that aside, it's good to see you back on the Bing Board, haven't heard from you lately.   I hope you'll post more often too.

09/6/2022 2:40 am  #3

It was through streaming on things like Spotify or Apple, sorry for not specifying. I just haven’t been in much of a Bing mood lately, however I’ve still been keeping up as best as I could!

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

11/8/2022 6:51 pm  #4

I only jump on the board occasionally to see if there is something new here that has not hit Facebook and what a nice surprise to find this post. Listening to this now and even though I have all the Through the Years.. I am tempted to buy this!

Board footera