New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

I have never seen any episodes of the 1962 tv series of Going My Way starring Gene Kelly, but it looks like it is coming to DVD:
Offline

I have to admit that not only have I not seen it, I've never even heard of it. Presumably they had to attach lots of new story lines around the theme for a TV series? If so it would be likely to get rather remote from the original.
Offline
I remember it as a boy of 7-8 when it aired. However, not much of it sticks vividly with me. But I do remember that was the first time I'd ever seen Gene Kelly and I can see myself sitting in my Grandmother's living room watching it!
Offline
The Going My Way TV series (in 39 episodes, according to a local press announcement) with Gene Kelly and Leo G Carroll was shown in Sydney, Australia, from 10 May 1963.
Offline
I was in Australia then, how come I never heard of or about it???