01/10/2021 3:29 am  #1

Bing's Back On Library of Sound Vol 35 With a June 8, 1956 Show!

Good news today as another rare one of Bing '50's 15 minute radio shows hits the web waves of Sounds Like Radio's Vast Library of Sound Volume 35!   Your Humble Host is proud to present the June 8, 1956 show where Ken & Bing discuss diets and where the music is never far behind.  Listen and enjoy as your Humble Hosts Sings Like Bing and we listen to another rare one together and of course it's all free and easy on the draw.
https://anchor.fm/your-humble-host

Last edited by Archiefit (01/10/2021 3:31 am)

01/10/2021 7:49 am  #2

Re: Bing's Back On Library of Sound Vol 35 With a June 8, 1956 Show!

Another great upload by Archiefit!

Thanks a lot for your work and for sharing it with us!))

08/10/2021 12:38 pm  #3

Love listening to your show! If you ever need a sidekick, I could be your Ed McMahon!

Great show!

08/10/2021 1:36 pm  #4

Thank you David very much.  That means a lot to me.   I'm not on Facebook or Twitter or any of the other "social(?) media" so my publicity is NULL.   Other than here and an old time radio board no one else knows about it.  So you're in an exclusive club of those few in the know and with good taste, of course. 

I do the shows completely off the top of my head.  The only thing I plan in advance is what songs I'm going to play to go along with the Gildersleeve story.   When I first started I tried doing the show picking songs LIVE as I was doing the show, it was nerve wracking trying to figure the next song while one song was playing.  Oh, I learned my lesson after that.  

But now once the songs are planned in advance the show is a whole lot of fun. 

And if you really want to add something maybe you could record something of what you'd like to say or play and email it to me via an Mp3 and I'd figure a way of putting you on.   I do know an Mp3 recording if sent via email has to be less than 28 or 29 minutes otherwise the email won't send, I learned that from experience.

08/10/2021 1:40 pm  #5

I'll see what I can figure out. I was going to start my own podcast as well but I just don't have the time. I am on facebook and you tube still as well as the internet archive so I'll see if I can drum up publicity on those forums for you!

Board footera