New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

As a lot of you know Bing sang a lot of songs exclusively on radio, even when they are famous standards. I was wondering if any of you had these 2 songs in either of their forms as both of them were only performed twice each, although one of the 3 are from the rice tapes. Those songs being;
At Long Last Love (from both November 10 and 24 of 1938
Love Is Here To Stay (both from April 21 and May 5 of 1938)
That Old Feeling (being one of the songs from the rice tapes)
I do realize two these songs here are from the 30s, so there is a smaller chance of them surviving, but both songs have other songs from the same show that have appeared mainly on the SPOKANE LPs.
Offline
John, I've emailed these to you.
At Long Last Love
That Old Feeling
Don't have the other one.
Last edited by Malcolm Macfarlane (22/4/2021 7:24 am)