New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

My father is adamant that Elvis was more popular than Bing, and won’t listen to evidence and mentioned how Elvis would go from high to low in songs, what’s probably the best example range wise from Bing in a song? I’m guessing something from the mid 30s, but I’m not sure. Could someone lend a hand?
Offline
See for an overall comparison.
Re "high to low" what about "My Isle of Golden Dreams"
Offline
See for an overall comparison.
Re "high to low" what about "My Isle of Golden Dreams"
Offline

Don’t worry I was using that site for statistics, I’ll check out that song to see.
Offline
See for an overall comparison.
Re "high to low" what about "My Isle of Golden Dreams"
Offline
See for an overall comparison.
Re "high to low" what about "My Isle of Golden Dreams"