08/5/2020 9:23 pm  #1

Bing characterization in Disney cartoon

I was browsing YouTube and found this cartoon from Disney, 
with a Bing parody type thing at 10:18 around. Before the Bing parody is an Al Jolson like parody and after the Bingish part is a Andrews Sisters parody. Interestingly for the Bing parody while everything about him is basically Bing, the body is very similar to the Sinatra characterizations in cartoons with no being able to see his body behind the microphone.

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

09/5/2020 1:13 am  #2

Re: Bing characterization in Disney cartoon

That's funny and beautiful, but why they didn't ask Bing to sing his part? Why Disney made a parody, if they have a way to use the voice of such great singer as Mister Crosby? I think he wouldn't refuse... Ok, let it be as it is, because nothing can be changed now. How about "[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad" I really like this cartoon because of Bing's voice, which alvays sounds good and two characters speaks with it. Also there are some famous good-looking songs.

Here is one of them about Headless Horseman and it seems right not only for halloween.[/color]

09/5/2020 6:51 am  #3

Tom Joe, please  take care when you paste text from other websites because there is a danger that you copy the HTML (HyperText Markup Language) formatting codes. These are hidden in the site you are copying from but will be revealed in your message because this message box will only take plain text, and does not recognise HTML formatting instructions.

09/5/2020 6:56 am  #4

Thanks for waning, Mister baker I'll be more careful next time.

10/5/2020 6:22 am  #5

Tom Joe Mortel wrote:

That's funny and beautiful, but why they didn't ask Bing to sing his part? Why Disney made a parody, if they have a way to use the voice of such great singer as Mister Crosby? I think he wouldn't refuse... [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)].[/color]

They would have had to pay him a lot of money that's why.

Board footera