New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
Hello:
I have been looking for the following Bing Crosby Christmas 45s for some time now. I was wondering if any members on here might have an extra copy they would be willing to sell?
Poppa Santa Claus / Mele Kalikimaka (Decca 9-27228, 1950) (w/the Andrews Sisters)
A Marshmallow World / Looks Like a Cold Cold Winter (Decca 9-27230, 1950)
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas / Christmas in Killarney (Decca 9-27831, 1951)
I Wish You a Merry Christmas / Winter Wonderland/The Littlest Angel (Warner Brothers PRO 146, 1962)
Thanks,
Jeremy
Last edited by ptijerm (23/10/2019 6:13 pm)
Offline
There are a few more Bing Christmas 45s I am looking for. In addition to those on my earlier list, if anyone has any extras of the following and are willing to sell, please let me know: