New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
Dish channel 9406 in the Pacific Northwest is a channel called Classic Arts Showcase.
They screen lots of musical clips and no advertising.
I e-mailed them asking if they will present any film clips of Bing.
I have been advised that next week they will do a Bing presentation and that it is old. Wondering if it could be a Mac Sennett short.
Anyway. as soon as I hear from them I will do a posting of their information.
Offline
Saturday 13th. September - 19.00hours. Hallmark movies channel 186 Pacific Northwest.
Advertising Christmas movies starting soon. Introduced with Bing singing "It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas'.
Nice to hear and hope it may inspire people to buy buy/look for Bing's Christmas CD's.