New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
My dad Frank Amari [who went to a few Kathryn Crosby events with me] passed away 3-18-14. He died in my arms. I miss him dearly. He was my whole world. I am so lost without him. Advise and prayers appreciated.
Offline
So sorry to read of your loss. Our thoughts are with you.
Offline
Thinking of you from the Pacific Northwest. Be strong.
Offline

Carmela,
You have my prayers and sympathy. This has not been a good month, has it?
If you need anything, let me know.
Offline
Thanks Malcolm and Ron! David, I think we both need a Toddy for the Body. All we can do is pray for each other right now. Thanks for your kindness and warmth!
Offline

Much sympathy to you Carmela.
Offline
My condolences on the loss of your Dad.
Offline
Thanks for your support Richard and Paul!
Offline
Carmela, that is a touching announcemnet, I refer to your dad dying in your arms. Please accept my condolences and I hope fond memories of your dad and the good times you spent together will enrich your life. Regards from Graham
Offline
Thanks Graham. Very well put. I cried the first few days and now I feel he is going to come home. I pretend he is still at dialysis or he is in the hospital and he is going to come home. I know he is at peace and free from pain. I was very close to my dad and feel like a part of me died with him. Sorry for being morbid. Thanks to all the Bing fans here for being there for me!
Offline
Carmela,
That's what friends are for and there is nothing else like the bonding of all us Bingites.
He joins us all together.
Offline
Thanks Ron!