New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
Hi my name is Stephen, My uncle was a big Crosby fan untill his passing a few years ago. I am just started to go through his collection of reel to reels and I thought this was the fourm to share his collection.
Offline
Hello Stephen and welcome. Could you tell us your uncle's name? Sounds like he may have been one of the legendary members of the International Club Crosby.
Offline
His name was Steve Thompson. He Collected most of his collcetion in Chicago from the 50s through to the 80s untill he retired and moved back to Ireland.
Offline
I seem to remember buying his catalogue of cassettes available and buying some cassettes too. .
Offline
Yes Malcolm that right.
I am trying to set up his old sony R2R at the moment with my coumpter to record and convert his R2Rs to digital format.
Offline

Let me add my welcome to another Steve. It is nice also to hear of someone else keeping the reel-to-reel format alive.