New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
It's called Christmas Favorites.
Offline

48blonde wrote:
It's called Christmas Favorites.
Carmela, there have been several CDs or downloads on offer from a variety of internet sources under this title for several years.
I have been unable to find anything under the title you name that is new.
Could you provide more details and links to sources, please?
Offline
Richard, Go to cduniverse.com and look it up.
Offline

48blonde wrote:
Richard, Go to cduniverse.com and look it up.
But, Carmela, that is precisely what I have done.
There are (at least) three CDs using the title, and I have an idea I have seen others.
Here
Here
and here
There is also one with a slight variation here
The third that I list was issued in 2011 but shows dates of both 2011 and 2013 on AllMusic. I suspect the latter must be a reissue date or the date of a new supply. Is that the one which you have been looking at?
There is always scope for confusion if you just use album titles for the products of the lesser known labels and it would help to give details and preferably links if announcing new products.
At first glance none have anything new or unusual to offer.
Offline
Thanks Richard! It was under new release so I thought it was new. It's the third one you listed.