New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
I have had these for some time now but am looking to part with them. Would anybody suggest a price or have any interest in these?
These are the links
tinyurl.com/Bing1933
tinyurl.com/Bing1934
I have prices listed but am open to your suggestions/offers. I am also looking for more Bing records so I will keep my eye out here for them. Pawn Stars contacted me to have them on their show but I'd rather keep these in the private market.
Thanks!
James
Last edited by Taebaek (11/12/2013 12:10 am)
Offline
I heard back from some members and made some changes to these listings...details below.
Offline
I revised the prices based on the feedback I received from members (thank you!) and opened it up to international shipping. I hope this helps!
1933
1934
The links in the first post no longer work. May your days be merry and bright! Thanks for looking ![]()