New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
I lost my BING mag and papers, does anyone know how much the Armed forces cd is [USA]?
Offline
I think it is $15. Just sent for mine so haven't the piece with the price.
Offline
Thanks Ron! I remember reading it was $15, I wanted to make sure. Looks like a Great CD!
Offline
My Armed Forces cd arrived today. I will listen to it later and get bcak to you with my review!
Offline
ARMED FORCES RADIO SERVICE CD- Great sound! Great Songs! The booklet is a good read. It Explains the shows Mail Call, Command Performance, Jubilee and G.I. Journal as well as each chosen track. I love hearing Trotter playing piano on Candlelight and Wine and Harpo Marx playing the Harp on My Blue Heaven. And of course the duets with Judy Garland and Dinah Shore! Many treats for fans here!
Offline

I got my copy - wonderful CD. I hope it sells well. Sepia is the best company out there right now for Bing music and other great artists!
One of their best efforts in my opinion!