New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
I know many CD's have been released of Bing over the years. Does anyone know the total? How deep is the ocean? Most of mine I got in NYC through the years at Tower Records, HMV, Virgin and other stores. Many of these stores closed down.
Offline

48blonde wrote:
I know many CD's have been released of Bing over the years. Does anyone know the total? - - - - - - - How deep is the ocean? .
- Or how high is the sky??
Good questions, Carmela, I am sure. The CDs piled up might get an appreciable way there. Up to the sky that is. I have a lot - arguably far too many - and I know there are very many more I have not got, though I don't need them because it would merely produce (even more) duplication of song titles.
I think you might just about manage a finite count of official issues though, excluding compilations with other artists, if you have the time. Let us know when you stop counting - - - !!