New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
I believe this CD release of the old Crosby Classics album was released in 1988. Has anyone ever come across a copy or know where i can find one?
Offline

sodaguy wrote:
I believe this CD release of the old Crosby Classics album was released in 1988. Has anyone ever come across a copy or know where i can find one?
It was released quite some time back and judging from the lack of listings thrown up by my searches, I would guess it did not have a great deal of circulation.
It was a direct reissue of an LP from many years ago and had very few tracks for a CD, most of which are fairly easily obtainable on other CDs or as downloads and I suggest that would be an easier route for aquisition of the titles, which were
1 Did You Ever See a Dream Walking
2 St. Louis Blues
3 How Deep Is the Ocean
4 Please
5 (I Don't Stand A) Ghost of a Chance with You
6 Temptation
7 Sweet Georgia Brown
8 Down the Old Ox Road
9 I've Got the World on a String
10 My Honey's Lovin' Arms