New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

Not to publicize my blog, but I recently wrote a story on Phil Crosby - I had the opportunity to interview Phil Crosby Jr, so it makes for a pretty interesting article:
Offline

Lobosco wrote:
Not to publicize my blog, but I recently wrote a story on Phil Crosby - I had the opportunity to interview Phil Crosby Jr, so it makes for a pretty interesting article:
David, I frequently find your postings are interesting and your drawing attention to items that may be informative will I hope help to keep interest alive. We all work to the same end.
Offline
I met Phil in Sydney, Australia about 1965. Phil was performing at the Chevron Hilton Hotel.
I rang him and then met him at lunch time at the Chevron and we had a beer. At the time I worked for Ampol Petroleum, an
Australian oil company. They had published a book called 'The Ampol Book of Australiana' which I gave to Phil.
I never saw his act at the Chevron.
Years later I wrote to Phil in Woodland Hills, reminding him of our meeting and wondered if he still had the book. I never heard back.
I believe young Phil ran a nightclub in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and rang him from Australia and spoke to him.
He was also at Gonzaga in 2003 along with other siblings. Lindsay's son Kevin also attended.
I'm also a 1934 model, just 5 months older than Phil and Dennis.
Offline

A very interesting article, David.
Offline
Thanks for that article David but I wondered which of the sons in the photos was Phil.