New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

Mary Carlisle starred with Bing in a number of films in the 1930s.
[img],0,214,314_.jpg[/img]
She was born on 3 February 1912 and so far as I can trace is with us still. That makes her 100 this week.
Her films with Bing were -
College Humor, 1933
Double Or Nothing, 1937
Doctor Rhythm, 1938
I can't think of anyone still living whose professional association with Bing extends back as far as 1933. Indeed there is an interesting challenge to identify any who stretch back to 1938.
In any event Happy Birthday to Mary.
Offline

Richard Baker wrote:
I can't think of anyone still living whose professional association with Bing extends back as far as 1933. Indeed there is an interesting challenge to identify any who stretch back to 1938.
Any names, anyone?