New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
Offline
How come October wasn't put on Youtube? Those of us who can't attend meeting enjoy it on Youtube.
Offline
Hi - the meeting was posted on Youtube. Here's the link...
Offline
That was an interesting post. I'd seen only brief excerpts of Bing's TV show before. In Australia in 1954,Bing's best-selling Decca release was 'Open up your heart' with' Walk me by the river', which sold more than any of his singles released in the last two years. The research by musicologist David Kent put 'The happy wanderer' at the top of the charts for the year with none of Bing's singles in the top twenty-five.
Offline
Glad you enjoyed the Youtube post, Graham.
As a reminder to everyone...Our next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 5th November, @7.45pm UK time (GMT). Just one week from today! Please feel free to join from 7.30pm(GMT) for a 7.45pm start.
Join the Meeting Meeting ID: 847 6826 7908Passcode: 159435
The programme will include a BING TV Medley, compiled and presented by member John Mumm.
Hope to see as many of you there as possible.
Jason
Last edited by Jace (29/10/2023 10:18 am)
Offline
Thanks Jace for YouTube link! I will watch it.
Offline
Offline
Thanks Jace! I am really enjoying all the meetings on Youtube! I will check out November meeting either tonight or tomorrow night. Awesome! Carmela