New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I recently published a review of the 'Bing in the Hall' CD on the U.S. website of Amazon. If you would like to read it, here is the link:
Just click on it and then scroll down until you reach the review, which is the only one published about this title so far. I have been listening to the CD almost non-stop since I received it from Wig Wiggins over a week ago, and I hope my comments will help people decide to buy the CD, which, in my opinion, is absolutely wonderful! Hopefully Sepia will decide to turn this 'In the Hall' release into a full-blown series...
Offline
Many thanks, Anton. Great review.
Offline
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that today I published a companion review to Bing in the Hall in my blog about classic jazz and the crooners, The Vintage Bandstand. I also make a brief mention of the forthcoming book by Malcolm Macfarlane and Ken Crossland about the life and career of Rosemary Clooney, whose album with Duke Ellington (Blue Rose, Columbia, 1956) I also discuss in the article. If you would like to read it, here's the link:
Thanks!
Offline

Great stuff, Anton. Thank you for it and for the link.