New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline

'The Home Of Bing Crosby' have posted an item from mid 1977. Bing discusses his then recent activities and recordings. Several musical items from 1976/7 including the relatively rare 'Don't Get Around Much Anymore'.
Stated to be Western Airlines In-flight entertainment. Fairly good quality audio.
Offline
It's a fascinating hour-long interview which also promotes the "Feels Good, Feels Right" album. Well worth listening to.
Offline
Good listening. I unintentionally cut it off at about 50 minutes.
Can't seem to start up again at that mark.
Offline

Ron Field wrote:
Good listening. I unintentionally cut it off at about 50 minutes.
Can't seem to start up again at that mark.
Ron, It works for me, but you can't rush it. Wait until the bar at the bottom creeps across to the appropriate place and then click on it. Clicking in front of the point that the bar changes colour will not work. If you have a slow connection the moving bar might not be very far ahead of actual listening, but for me it gets from one end to the other in possibly half a minute or less. I hope I have explained this adequately. What the bar is indicating (I think) is the point which the music has reached in your computer's memory.