09/6/2023 12:03 pm  #1

Video Meeting

I am late to game of using zoom and microsoft teams. With the pandemic and work, I have used it more. Who would be interesting in doing a group meeting of this board via video conference in the future? I want to gauge people's interest at this. I would be nice to put a face to everyone and join together to talk about Bing.

Anyone's thoughts?

09/6/2023 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Video Meeting

Yes, I think this is the way to go. Jason Liddiard is trying a Zoom meeting on Friday with a few of us who attend his meetings. I'll let you know how it goes.

09/6/2023 6:49 pm  #3

I would be happy to participate!

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

17/6/2023 7:08 pm  #4

Just to let you know how the experiment went. Sound between us was very good, playing songs from Spotify was excellent. Sharing videos was not so good with the sound not synchronising with the picture. Jason is doing further research and we'll do another trial next week.

23/6/2023 3:44 am  #5

I would be interested but don' t know what to do or how to do it. And if you guys would want to include a lady.

12/7/2023 6:39 am  #6

Following a few test sessions and a successful 'pilot' run, I am pleased to announce that we will launch a regular ICC online meeting starting Sunday, 3rd September 2023.

The meetings will be held on the first Sunday of each month at 7.45pm (UK time).

The format will be two one hour recitals, with 15 minutes break in the middle and will include time for members to chat about all things BING.

The programme and details of how to join the meetings will be posted here in advance, as well as being sent via email to club members.

So, watch this space for details of our first online meeting!

Best BING regards,
Jace

14/7/2023 9:23 am  #7

Hi all I’d be game to join in as long as the timing over here in Australia isn’t too inconvenient. 

14/7/2023 10:04 am  #8

I'm also intending to record the sessions and make them available for those not able to attend.

14/7/2023 2:53 pm  #9

Very interesting, and applause for the organizers. I will try to attend.

14/7/2023 6:16 pm  #10

I would definitely be interested in joining!
In the states the time would be 1:45pm right?

14/7/2023 11:46 pm  #11

Today, Saturday 15th. July we are having a small get together of us Bing nuts in Chatswood in suburban Sydney. Probably 5 of us travelling from near and afar.

21/7/2023 3:42 pm  #12

Wow! Sounds exiting! I hope I am able to join. Once football starts, I may have to record some games at that time.

Board footera