31/12/2022 9:24 pm  #1

Happy New Year

I want to take the time now to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! We are blessed to all be joined by our admiration for Bing Crosby. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this board, and may it continue even stronger in 2023!

04/1/2023 9:04 pm  #2

Re: Happy New Year

Thanks David and Happy New Year from me to all. As Bing sang - Let’s start the new year right! 

20/1/2023 2:33 am  #3

Thanks David and Dg! Its a rough month for me. Mom will be dead a year the 27th. I hope she meets Bing, Perry Como and Charlton Heston up there. They were her favorites! Happy, Healthy New Year to all! It's so good to come here and feel like the only woman surrounded by all these Bing Men!

31/1/2023 2:01 pm  #4

Blonde56 wrote:

Thanks David and Dg! Its a rough month for me. Mom will be dead a year the 27th. I hope she meets Bing, Perry Como and Charlton Heston up there. They were her favorites! Happy, Healthy New Year to all! It's so good to come here and feel like the only woman surrounded by all these Bing Men!

Glad to see you back and sorry for your loss. Today markes 32 years since my father passed away. He died when I was in high school. Time is flying by! Luckily one things stays the same and that is Bing's music and movies he left behind!

31/1/2023 10:53 pm  #5

Thanks David, My dad is dead 9 years in March. David, Do you still have beard and mustache? It looks great on you!

01/2/2023 11:40 pm  #6

Blonde56 wrote:

Thanks David, My dad is dead 9 years in March. David, Do you still have beard and mustache? It looks great on you!

No right now, I have no mustache and beard. I am going for the younger look now.

My Mom is still kicking as well. She is only 72. My dad would have been 77 on February 5th.

Last edited by Lobosco (01/2/2023 11:40 pm)

Board footera