14/6/2020 7:44 pm  #1

Bing Sings On YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2qeoCiL6o&list=PLj7_vOzwIZY7AqZva9mdSX314Ucv_tLGy 
A channel called the Hehr Archive that has been uploading Bing's recordings so far from 1926-1939, the only recordings not making it are different versions. The channel also has uploaded a lot of Bing's radio shows and the London Palladium LP with the Crosby round.

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

14/6/2020 10:54 pm  #2

Re: Bing Sings On YouTube

I believe he is Australian, he said he got most of these recordings from the estate of the former president of the Victorian Bing Crosby Society  in 1993, and some songs I can tell were LP reissues as some had the reverb added.

Last edited by ModernBingFan0377 (14/6/2020 10:57 pm)

04/8/2020 12:17 am  #3

It is now up to mid-late 1944 as of posting this.

04/8/2020 2:12 am  #4

I must say that's very nice!
I think, that  there are quite few archives, where you can find the most of Bing's song.
I'll wait for next uploading!

06/8/2020 9:39 pm  #5

Being a very quick thinker but 40 years late with it, I went to YouTube and entered Bing Crosby at the Palladium and up it pops, the whole shebang of the recording.
I then entered Bing Crosby in Norway and up pops some video of Bing’s concert there.
Just thought I’d mention this for the newer members but the older and quicker thinkers probably have known of this anyway.
I’ve only just thought of it, as I said being a quick thinker.
So hopefully some will get enjoyment from listening.
The London concert was recorded over 2 nights, one of which I happened to have attended, and issued on 2x12” recordings, but not in strict order as performed.

Board footera