New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

Offline
Thanks for that. Bing was in splendid voice wasn't he and made a mediocre song like 'Where Are You' listenable. A question about one of the photos: Who was pictured with Bing at the gate (to Del Mar I presume)?
Offline
Guess that lady would have been an ordinary punter.
It was opening day at Del Mar.
Offline
I couldn’t agree more about “Where Are You”, Graham...
I hadn’t heard that song for quite a while but I’ve listened to it a few times today. It’s a pleasant enough song, but Bing just elevates it. I don’t want to sound too arty-farty about it, but I really do think it’s a remarkable piece of vocal artistry. Thanks for posting it, David...
I hope everyone is keeping safe and well.