New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline
Does anyone know if Don Adams[Get Smart] ever played in a Crosby Golf Tournament? I think he played in a couple of Bob Hope's. I also know he was on the Hollywood Palace with Bing and did a golf skit.
Offline
Talking of golf. With my slow memory power, I just remembered that last July was 40 years ago that I walked Turnberry golf course in Scotland and caddied for Nathaniel in the Pineapple Pro-Am. I had a wonderful couple of hours talking with Bing and the boys through about 13 holes. The course was closed for them so I met up with an old Muirfield (Sydney) golfer - pro Jack Newton. His group were finally allowed to go on the course. I went with them for a couple of holes then high tailed it until I found Bing and the boys. What a thrill that was indeed.
And some nice little incidents as well.
How the time flies.
You golfers - get some birdies but not too much turkey.
Offline

If Don Adams has been in one of those tournaments, it would have been very funny if before a putt he took off his shoe to make or receive a telephone call, as with his spy's "shoe phone" on his program!