- Bing sings Me and my Gal.
- Trudy Irwin, girl singer, is played up to be Bing’s niece in a brief comic bio.Uncle Harry Lillis (Bing) is the one who discovered her beautiful voice. Fast forward to how she got her big break.
- Bing and Trudy sing Constantly.
- The Charioteers sing Night Train to Memphis.
- Bing and Trudy do a sketch based on events in 1924, that leads into another duet:
- Bing sings Sweet Little You.
- Victor Borge arrives to talk to Bing about the hotel where he’s staying, his act, traveling, and patriotism.
- Victor shows off his unique blend of classical and humorous piano playing.
- The Charioteers sing Stormy Weather.
- Bing sings Brazil.
This is from February 1943
Some of the podcasts from this series are the slightly edited versions of Kraft Music Hall, sent on disc to forces' radio stations abroad. They become "Music Hall".
The discs are one of the reasons that they still exist in this good quality.
The person posting on the site is identified as "Keith". Our thanks to him.