New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

This is not really Bing related, but here is the first look at the new restaurant Corners Tavern, which sadly replaced the Bing Crosby Restaurant...
Offline

At least they didn't turn it into a Chucky Cheese.
Offline
I went to the Bing Crosby Restaurant in San Diego, back in 2010 - and It was a Beautiful Place - The Food Was Good Too - But, I have to admit, it was fairly quiet the day I was there - Bing Restaurant was attached to a mall - it should have been doing better business - But with the economy at the time - It was probably tough to get anyone in there - The prices as I recall, were moderate to high - But, it was a pretty High Class Place - At least the looks of it was - Anyway, I wish it was still here -