11/7/2022 8:14 pm  #1

Welcome Dgmprod!

Welcome to the board Dgmprod!

Feel free to contribute and make this board your own!

WELCOME!

11/7/2022 8:24 pm  #2

Re: Welcome Dgmprod!

Thanks David and hi to everyone. Glad to be a part of the “Crosby clan”. I remember years ago I was a regular contributor to Steven Lewis’ site until it was taken down so glad there is another forum where we can all chat. Well it’s early morning here in Sydney Australia so I better get ready for the day but look forward to chatting to everyone soon. 

11/7/2022 11:06 pm  #3

Hi Archiefit for the welcome. Yes it was many years ago since the Steven Lewis website but nice to be part of the chat room here. I’ve checked out the podcast and will keep listening. Nice to hear Tony Bennett as the first main selection and looking out for Bings contribution. Cheers. 

12/7/2022 12:10 pm  #4

dgmprod wrote:

Hi Archiefit for the welcome. Yes it was many years ago since the Steven Lewis website but nice to be part of the chat room here. I’ve checked out the podcast and will keep listening. Nice to hear Tony Bennett as the first main selection and looking out for Bings contribution. Cheers. 

Looking forward to your posts. Trying to get more life into this board!

13/7/2022 5:57 am  #5

Welcome Dgmprod.
I live in Bermagui down the Far South Coast.
In October (posted elsewhere) I will be presenting Bing’s Sennett shorts down in Castlemaine in Victoria.
I will confirm date/s a little later and programme.
You could be on holiday then.

13/7/2022 9:07 am  #6

Hi Ron I remember you from years ago I think from your posting on the other forum. Would love to make it to the Crosby meeting but won’t be in Victoria until December (we have a yearly tradition of staying at the Windsor in Melbourne on a weekend before Christmas). Hopefully sometime though we may be travelling down the south coast and we could get in touch. Until then it’s good to be able to post on this site so look forward to chatting soon,

Dave

14/7/2022 12:55 am  #7

A belated "official" welcome to you, dgmprod! Your wonderful works already speak so much for you! Looking forward to having you aboard. 

31/7/2022 4:20 am  #8

Another belated welcome to dgmprod and thanks to your continued contribution and reminders of Bing's movie talents.

Board footera