18/11/2019 2:17 pm  #1

Archive.Org

So I uploaded my first file to Archive.Org. It takes around 12 hours after you submit a file to them but it is pretty cool. I only uploaded one file there, but is there any requests for other Bing songs or other numbers to upload?

Lee - I'll let you have the first request!

Anyways, the address to my spot on the website is:
https://archive.org/details/@a_trip_down_memory_lane

10/12/2019 5:54 am  #2

Re: Archive.Org

The 'Trip down memory lane' has some interesting recordings, many of which I've never heard, Well done.

10/12/2019 1:11 pm  #3

Graham Pascoe wrote:

The 'Trip down memory lane' has some interesting recordings, many of which I've never heard, Well done.

Thanks, I'm trying to post some different recordings on there. If you have any requests, please drop me a line!

27/9/2020 12:52 am  #4

Lobosco wrote:

Graham Pascoe wrote:

Thanks, I'm trying to post some different recordings on there. If you have any requests, please drop me a line!

Although I have got my hands on the album, I think it'd be a great idea to put Bing's Feels Good, Feels Right album on Archive and YouTube for others to enjoy as it is only available on some rare CDs. Another good one would be Hey Jude!/Hey Bing! if you have it in better quality than some digital version available online. I plan to possibly make an account and put some of the Chronological CD's up as they have become increasingly rare to find online. I only have 2 of them but still.

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

27/9/2020 4:17 pm  #5

27/9/2020 4:18 pm  #6

Those are the only volumes I have. I will not be posting any SEPIA Through The Years releases I have, as those CDs are still on sale.

Last edited by ModernBingFan0377 (27/9/2020 4:25 pm)

Board footera