16/7/2014 5:39 pm  #1

MULTITUDINOUS AND MOST MELLIFLUOUS FELICITATIONS TO ONE AND ALL

Greetings fellow Bingophiles! I'm so glad I found you, and I'm glad to be back. A few years ago I had the good fortune to enjoy exploring, reading and even participating in Steven's original B.C. Internet Museum for which I am grateful to Steven and all of you. And, of course, I want to say thanks to Richard Baker for his work in making this opportunity available to all of us.

I've been a Bing fan since I was four years old and heard Bing's records in nursery school. I heard that incomparable voice, and I was hooked. As John Wayne once said: "Nobody can sing like Bing". Today I have a very extensive Bing collection including every audio recording I could get my hands on in several iterations, the same with Bing's motion pictures starting with the Sennett shorts and his television appearances and specials. I also have some signed memorabilia.

Enough about me. Please accept my thanks to all of you in advance for your participation here, because so many of you are so much more knowlegeable than I am, and I learn so much from your many and varied contributions.
I look forward to reading, learning, and interacting with you on an ongoing basis. I guess that's it for now, best wishes to all of you,
DENNIS

17/7/2014 6:20 am  #2

Re: MULTITUDINOUS AND MOST MELLIFLUOUS FELICITATIONS TO ONE AND ALL

Welcome, Dennis. Good to have you on board.

Board footera